Woven Pure Indigo Sashiko Used Washed Coverall Jacket
A timeless coverall-style jacket by Japan's Blue Blue, crafted from durable, but soft indigo-dyed "Sashiko" woven cotton cloth.
- 100% cotton
- Pure Indigo dyed "sashiko" woven cloth has been washed for a softer feel, as well as a textured, lightly used look
- Large patch pockets at hip, plus patch pocket at left chest. Second chest pocket at interior right
- Simple shirt-style point collar
- Five button closure at front
- Single button closure at cuff
- Made in Japan
- Model is 6', 170 lbs and wears size Large
* As this item fits slightly smaller, we'd suggest choosing one size up. Please see size chart for measurements.
Sleeve Inseam: Measured from inside armpit seam up to end of cuff
Chest: Measured from pit to pit laid flat
Length: Measured at back from bottom of collar to hem